Independent Housing Consultants
Whether you work in private sector housing, social housing, or are a private landlord, you have to deal with ever changing legal and technical requirements. From time to time, access to up to date information, independent advice and first class training is essential.
How can we help you?
Lavender and Wilson have worked with clients across England and Wales to provide:
- Specialist housing and legal courses tailored to client specification
- Consultancy services in a range of areas – HHSRS, decent homes, empty homes, houses in multiple occupation
- Option appraisal and strategy development
- Expert witness surveys (including specialist damp surveying)
- Independent validation of stock condition data
- Project management and interim management
- Advice to social and private sector landlords
- Advice to tenants and tenant organisations
We are committed to providing the highest quality of service possible to our clients and ensuring that both consultancy and training are right up to date and reflect best professional practice. However, because we keep our overheads low, high quality does not mean high price. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding value for money – of vital importance in the current climate.
We would be delighted to hear from you.